Re: Self-Centered...

> We are ALL self-centered.

To *varying* degrees, yes.

> It appears that Jon's insight is unwelcome because of his religious
> beliefs.   Is this what I'm hearing?

No, no, no, no, no.  Jon can say whatever he wants; and I should be able
to respond with whatever I want.

I don't hate Jon.  I love the man.  I met him.  I enjoy our verbal
sparring.  That's all it is to me.  Verbal sparring.  I only wish Jon &
I could verbally spar over beers at a tavern.  In person!  Wouldn't
that be fun?!  Deep Who/Pete discussions over beers.  I'd love that.

> Pete is a human.  Jon is a human.    Pete has a history of degenerative
> behavior.  Jon has intimate experience with degenerative behavior.   My
> conclusion is that Jon has qualified insight.

Fair enough.  I'll calm down my rhetoric.  I only do it in the spirit
of the discussion/argument.  Jon's intelligent.  He handles himself well.

Again, I don't hate him nor do I want him not to post his feelings.  His
opinions are just as valid as mine, you're right.

I get wound up sometimes, that's all.  I apologize.  (Hear that, Pete?
I apologized.)

- SCHRADE in Akron