Food Poison At Jeff's House, Roundels Arrive!

Hey,

Food Poison:

Is it just me, or are all the attendees of the Mansfield I preshow
party at Jeff's House a little topped out?    Jeff, Kevin, Keets, Schrade,
Jon, (Alan - you seem to be immune here - did you pack a lunch?)
are all pretty short in the "cutting of slack" department right now.

Am I missing anyone?

Let's remember that anyone can have an opinion, and if it differs from
your's it is OK!    We are all smarter than this.   Haven't we learned anything
from Pete and Roger's relationship?    Let's give Pete some time.
Let's give each other some slack.

Exactly what type of food was served that night?   What were you
drinking?   What the %$@#!

This is like that Startrek episode where everyone turns against each
other.

Roundels Arrive:

I received, and am wearing my new Roundel T-shirt.  Thanks for boot-strapping
this Kevin!  I am also pondering where to place my Euro.  I have a dark-
green car, and it has a bit too-much white on it for my liking.  Perhaps I'll
cut about 1/8" from the edge and apply it as a circle.   We'll see.

Kevin:  perhaps you could suggest that they provide a coupon code for us
Who fans.  That way they could track the source of their advertising.  Maybe
it's worth some comp merchandise to you.

Joe in Philly