Re: Oh my

A couple of guys have composed a hiphop musical and will present it as part of the Orlando Fringe Festival. It the story of Job including characters J. Hoover (Jehovah) and Joe Blow (Job) and seems to have drawn inspiration more from Jesus Christ Superstar than Tommy, but it's a cool idea.
Could I have that list of characters again please?  C'mon.

OK, I wanna audition for Joe Blow (Job).

Whaddaya think the chances are the musical's authors did that on purpose?
100 percent. They explained the Job part on NPR, in case someone didn't get it. There were some other characters, too, and it's based in a record company. J. Hoover is the CEO. Funny, eh? <heehee>

:)
keets