Re: Happy Birthday(,) Pete!

> DO IT ANYWAY
>
> People are often unreasonable, illogical, and self-centered;

Sounds like a certain large-nosed rock guitarist I know.

> Forgive them anyway.

They don't need to be forgiven.

> If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives;

If you give money to child porn providers, people may accuse you of
selfish, ulterior motives, also.

> Be kind anyway.

Don't give your money to child porn providers.

> If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you;

If you make a mistake & fail to apologize, people may be upset with you.

> Be honest and frank anyway.

Take responsibility & apologize.

> What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight;

What you spend years building, you, yourself, could destroy during one
overnight computer session.

> Build anyway.

Be careful on the internet.

> If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous;

If you find yourself in a police interrogation room, they (fans) may get
distraught & confused.

> Be happy anyway.

Try to keep yourself out of police interrogation rooms.

> The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow;

The good you do today, people will often forget about when you're arrested
on suspicion of looking at child pornography on the internet.

> Do good anyway.

Without accessing illegal child pornography on the internet.

> Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough;

Give a child porn provider your credit card number & you're fucked.

> Give the world the best you've got anyway.

Don't give the child porn provider your credit card number.

> You see, in the final analysis it is between you and God.

Sin all you want; take it up with "God" later (good luck finding him).

> It was never between you and them anyway.

Except the countless times they bought your CD's & concert tickets.

- SCHRADE in Akron