Re: Around the campfire with Pete, Satisfaction,

Sorry, I omitted Raymond Douglas Davies.

AEB~

From: "An English Boy" <peter_dennis_blandford_townshend@hotmail.com>
To: thewho@igtc.com
Subject: Re: Around the campfire with Pete, Satisfaction,
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 20:33:30 -0700

From: Joe Lewinski <lewinski@icanon.com>

I like Mick and Keith too.   But they don't come close to Pete!

Each to his own sewage.

Mick & Keith have written poignant social commentary that is, on some levels,
parallel with that of Pete, but from a different viewpoint.

Who, among Pete's contemporaries, comes closer to the depth and immediacy of
Pete's lyrics more so than Mick & Keith, Dylan, George Harrison and John Lennon?

Few, if any, in my opinion.

Sorry for the OT Stones material!

No apology necessary on my behalf.

AnEnglishBoy~