playing exclusively Who material

Scott writes:

> > The fact remains that to be a WHO cover band *by definintion* you
> > would have to play WHO material exclusively.
>
> Right.  I get the feeling that Mc is the only band member really
> heavily into The Who.  And since *he* started the band, the other
> dudes have to go along with his decisions (Correct me, Mc,
> if I'm
> wrong).

You're not wrong at all.  When I assembled the band, though, I told them up front that it was going to be a Who coverband.  I am the only one heavily into the Who.  The others have grown to like the music a great deal.  This is why we're doing better on stage right now.  My original plan, however, was to include some random classic rock covers in the sets.  I figured The Who threw a few in, why can't we?  I firmly disagree with the nazi-esque definition of cover band you are using.  What offended me about your statement was the tone of it (after ripping me a new asshole in the rest of your post).  Can you at least admit that after all the time I have put in trying to get this band off the ground, I had the right to be a little offended at pot shot like that?

Mc

PS- You and I had a good relationship here for a damn long time until you got pissed at me for arguments with Mark and Kevin (mainly the latter).  I would like to go back to that and put all this nonsense in the past.

Mc