Subject: Re: phoenix disappointment - What I was/am looking for.....

>From: "L. Bird"
>Subject: Re: phoenix disappointment - What I was/am looking for.....
>
>This may sound very bad, but I think it's a planned strategy to yap about
victimhood at every opportunity. It's a very in-your-face enforcement of
political >correctness. Notice how fast black Americans jumped on Trent
Lott. Notice how ethnic groups sue when they're used as villians in a movie
because this is an >ethnic slur. It's a planned strategy to attack users at
every opportunity in order to stop demand and thus damage the child porn
business. It's useless, as far as I >can see, but that's what it is.

I'm beginning to see why you continually run into problems with other
listers.

That's some really ugly thinking there Keets.

Kevin in VT