Re: Sticking to the facts....

Those are the quotes, but it is splitting hairs to
liken it to window shopping at the local mall.  If the
first image was so bad, what made him think he had to
gain access to what was blatantly advertised as the
most illegal site of all to "see what was there"?

OK. So I've dug up some facts.  When are you going to
produce that "apology" you said Pete gave, keets?
Looking at the outside of sites but not going inside? Sounds like window shopping to me. ;)

None of Pete's statements have used the word "apology" or "apologize," if you're looking for that. Is it required? I haven't looked back through the statements, but here's what I think is an apology: "I accept that I was wrong to access this site."

"Wrong" has to do with moral wrong, or sin. Is admitting he sinned enough? Or do you feel he should add, "and I apologize"? Or maybe some tears and, "Please forgive me?"

Again, this is something that Pete will have to decide himself, but I don't see that apologizing does any good (note Clinton example). Likely it will only encourage the Phonenix victims to file suit for damages.

keets