Re: Sticking to the facts....

In his written statement handed to the press on
Saturday Jan. 11th Pete said:
"On one occasion I used a credit card to enter a site
advertising child porn. I did this purely to see what
was there."

In his interview with The Sun's entertainment editor
Dominic Mohan that same evening, he is quoted:
"I have looked at child porn sites maybe three or four
times in all, the front pages and previews.

"But I have only entered once using a credit card and
I have never downloaded. With hindsight it was very
foolish but I felt so angered about what was going on
it blurred my judgement."

"I have never purchased any forms of child pornography
or wished to own any.  I saw the first awful photo by
accident. It repelled me and shocked me to my very
core."

Those are the quotes, but it is splitting hairs to
liken it to window shopping at the local mall.  If the
first image was so bad, what made him think he had to
gain access to what was blatantly advertised as the
most illegal site of all to "see what was there"?

OK. So I've dug up some facts.  When are you going to
produce that "apology" you said Pete gave, keets?

Ken

=====
I SUPPORT PETE TOWNSHEND.
NO 'What Ifs' NECESSARY.