Re: scott... (plus Who content!)

> > You're a dick.  This is a cheap shot.
>
> Hey!  I thought *I* was the dick here!

Hey!  I thought *Mark* was the dick here!  ;-o
Will the *real* dick please........stand up?!

Enough!  We're not on-topic.

Like the obsessed idiot I am, I bought that Who Special Edition DVD, or
whatever its called, that's being offered on Amazon.com.

It contains four "videos."  Three B&W TOMMY numbers from that German Beat
Club lip-synch deal plus the B&W "I'm A Boy" video - same as the one on the
WHO'S BETTER, WHO'S BEST VHS release.  Total running time is like 11 minutes
or something.

Obviously this is for completists only as this brief DVD has absolutely
nothing exciting to offer.

It can best be summed up by the one Amazon.com customer who began his review
with the simple question "Why?"

- SCHRADE in Akron