Re: censorship

Joe writes:

> Mc: I'm not conspiring against ya, just enjoying a laugh.

Heh.  I know.  I had originally chalked up the lost posts to the same glitch Scott mentioned.  Then that other guy mentioned he felt he may have been censored, so it seemed like it was possible mine were, too.  My memory could be wrong, but I think the post I made, then the subsequent re-post attempt both didn't make it and my others did.  That was my reason for questioning.  No big deal.  I didn't even care if Paul DID censor me, as long as the others involved were, as well.  Dead issue for me now.

Mc