Re: censorship, JAE Auction

As I understand it, the auction was to satisfy the death taxes, which can amount to 40 percent of the estate. If I've understood all the chatter about it, the flock of buzzards case sold to the Hard Rock. The sheet music to "Certified Rose" was pulled before the auction.

keets

Am I the only one who feels like John is being picked at by
vultures?   I am I being brought down by just the auction, or
Pete's situation, or both?   We really need a Who movie to look
forward to because I doubt there will be any new music from
our remaining heros now.   Reading that the chord listings for
Certified Rose - Roger's new song that was to be considered for
a new Who album - were in a tablet that John's estate was auctioning
off felt like a dagger in my heart.  :(