From: O'Neal, Kevin W.
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2003 3:02 PM
To: 'RAF Warehouse'
Subject: RE: RAF Target Flag

For me personally, I'd love to see the mugs and steins offered with just the roundel.
Also, the infant T-shirt would be awesome.
We Who fans are always complaining of the lack infant T's with Who stuff.

Hey, you guys are great.
I'll pass the word on to several Who chat list, and attach your link.

Go buy the Who's Next Deluxe edition CD's that were recently released.  You won't be disappointed.

Kevin