Re: The Mall Analogy / Still Pissed At Pete

> That is why I am a firm supporter of Pete in this and why I agree that
> he has every right to be pissed.

<insert Blind Faith joke here>  ;-)

I gotta admit, after letting my initial reaction subside, I'm still up-
set with Pete.  Who but himself does he have the right to be pissed at?
All his troubles lead back to one act:  him entering his credit card to
access an illegal child porn site.

I know we've rehashed this over & over.....but I must admit - I'm not
totally in Pete's corner on this one.  In fact, I'm nowhere near it.

> I don't need an apology from someone who has outdone all of us put
> together with regard to the plight of suffering victims.

After a boneheaded mistake like the one he made, I'd like an apology.
Rather than his complaining about his punishment, I'd like an apology.
Rather than his complaining about the laws on the books, I'd like for
him to admit he made a grave mistake.

All that good he did wiped away in one single strike of the "Enter" key.
Real admirable.  Real responsible.  That'll help the kids alright.  Way
to go, Pete.  Great job.  It's not your fault.  You were just trying to
help.  Who would've thought entering an illegal child porn site might get
you into trouble?  Damn legal system.  What a sad day when law-abiding,
philanthropic, child-caring people aren't allowed to access illegal child
porn sites.  I'll retire to bedlam.

- SCHRADE in Akron