Re: censorship, JAE Auction

Censorship:

>From "O'Neal, Kevin W."...
>	>From: "Schrade, Scott"
>	>Subject: Re: censorship
>>
>>Watch this:  PAUL'S AN IDIOT!!!  See.  Nothing.

>BAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!
>OH MAN!  I've spit coffee all over my desk!

>Kevin in VT

I almost wet myself on this too.  Schrade, I actually heard
you delivering this in person with exquisite timing!

Mc: I'm not conspiring against ya, just enjoying a laugh.

Auction:

Am I the only one who feels like John is being picked at by
vultures?   I am I being brought down by just the auction, or
Pete's situation, or both?   We really need a Who movie to look
forward to because I doubt there will be any new music from
our remaining heros now.   Reading that the chord listings for
Certified Rose - Roger's new song that was to be considered for
a new Who album - were in a tablet that John's estate was auctioning
off felt like a dagger in my heart.  :(

Joe in Philly

Joe Lewinski
ICANON Associates, Inc.
Phone: 610-313-1850 x 115
Fax: 610-313-1848

NEWZware is a product of ICANON Inc. - Visit our web site at
http://www.icanon.com/ for more information on ICANON, the company, and its
suite of products and services.