Re: Who list Censorship

>From: Rich
 >Subject: Re: Who list Censorship
>
>> How do you know then that Paul sent personalized warnings?
>
>Because he posted so to the list on more than one occasion.

Hmm, must have missed that.
Isn't this thread considered off topic though?

Rich, I'm just messin' with you.  But, this thread alone is just an example
of the kinds of tangent discussions that happen.
I simply don't understand why it bothers you so much.
I'm not saying I'm a big fan of long political rants, etc., but in a strange
way, I do appreciate the discussions of all types between Who fans.
Where else can Who fans exchange ideas??
I think it's rare that it gets so out of control that it becomes disruptive,
or shuts down the list.
To me, off topic discussions have never hampered Who discussions.
If there's Who stuff to discuss, it gets discussed.

All that said, I understand Paul's rules.
I think he does a great job of enforcing them when needed.

Kevin in VT