Re: Who list Censorship

In article <BAY1-F119eFy49iGm4v0001043f@hotmail.com>,
    "Tom Fency" <tomfency@hotmail.com>  writes:

> I was silent about this so-called censorship, but I was kind of appalled
> with what happened to me, 'cause was 3 times that I tried to express my
> opinion as a reply on other guy's opinion - that was off topic too - and I
> couldn't.

Since it was already off-topic you should have just emailed the guy.

Again, without making this list a moderated list I don't see how you
could be censored, even if Paul wanted to.  There has never been an
example where anyone has been censored by Paul, even when it was
warranted.

> [...] I am not offended, despite I think that all we say here is
> valid, Who or no-Who topics.

But I didn't sign up for Iraq War discussion.  I signed up for a list
about The Who.  There's no excuse for purposefully violating the rules
of the list that are sent to each and every person when they
subscribe.  There just isn't.
--
        izfree: Open source tools for Windows Installer
                <http://izfree.sourceforge.net>