Re: Who list Censorship

	>From: Rich
	>Subject: Re: Who list Censorship
>
>Nice to see that you just like flaming for no reason.

That was a flame?
Hey, just making note that the only time we ever really see you is when you are complaining about "off subject" topics.
I took a chance with my "complaining to Paul" thang.

>Any off-list pleas I may have made went to the authors who can't
>control themselves.  I haven't asked Paul to do anything.

How do you know then that Paul sent personalized warnings?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm?
The plot thickens.
Plus this is your history, isn't it Rich?

Kevin in VT