Re: Who list Censorship

In article <BAY1-F91wqJbLMHOp6F0000254c@hotmail.com>,
    "Tom Fency" <tomfency@hotmail.com>  writes:

> No problem in stay on topic [...]

Apparently it is a problem, or you wouldn't be posting your opinion
about the Iraq War.

The same standard should be applied to everyone.  However, without
changing the list to moderated and forcing every message to be
reviewed, you have to accept the fact that the standard may be applied
in a haphazard fashion.

I know that Paul said he had specifically warned some people to stay
on topic and they still couldn't control themselves.  I don't know if
you were one of those people or not (probably not, as I have an idea
who was warned).

As far as I know, Paul isn't in a position to reject specific messages
unless he turns the list into a moderated one.  So I'm disinclined to
believe that you were "censored".
--
        izfree: Open source tools for Windows Installer
                <http://izfree.sourceforge.net>