Crisis also means oportunity

Put yourselves in pete's shoes for that moment when he decides to go and check out this site.
Yeah, let me see... After some brands, some pot and maybe some coke, I'm very stoned and
excited, and some thoughts pass through my mind... I think I want to see some hard pics, it will be
very interesting... Oh, I have to pay with my credicard... fuck, nobody will know, this is
secret information... Oh, sometimes impunity is a good excuse to do little mistakes...

After that, in the early morning, came the guilty and I decided... I have to go to my shrink
He will explain that I, as a molested child, have these tendencies, like a vice... like an
addiction... Didn't You know that your work reflects that, like for instance Tommy? Didn't You
forget your relations with fans and groupies, most of them very very young, teenagers, when you
were in tour with your band? It's in you, like a mark in your subconscious, all the violence
that you suffered... And it has to come out... someway...

I think that PT is a typical grown up molested child... It's a serious psychological problem
that needs hard treatment and help, that if not treated led to alcohol, and all kind of
addictions, even suicide. PT has to face all this troubles with police and press not as a persecution
but as a opportunity to evolve of his particular problems to a social approach of this great and
spread problem... maybe his autobiography will face it... maybe some interviews with very open
testifies of all his experiences in that matter will also help...

It's my humble opinion