had me, then lost me

> Finally, if I wanted to play devil's advocate, there is no difference
> between buying reefer for "personal use" or purchasing child porn for
> "personal use".  What's the difference?  Both are illegal, and both are
> provided by murderers and rapists.  By purchasing one or
> the other, you
> fund the same criminals.  The analogy is sound.

I was with your analogy of the child porn industry and the drug trade until this statement.  There is a significant MORAL difference between them.  Purchasing them might be comparable since the money goes to "evil-doers" and encourages more "evil-doing," but consuming drugs and getting off to kiddie porn are on virtually opposite planes.  There is no comparison that can be made, at all.

Mc