Re: Know your enemy & Nuff said on Pete: who was harmed? & Pissed at Pete Too !!!! & Woke up Free but Branded by his Fans Too?

Subject: Re: Know your enemy & Nuff said on Pete: who was harmed? & Pissed
at Pete Too !!!! & Woke up Free but Branded by his Fans Too?
From: Alan McKendree

Sorry Alan, I just spotted this post..

>Source? The only place I've seen reference to this was one mention in The
Sun:

Likewise.

> " Destroying" isn't the same as "Getting rid of" at all,

True enough.
Unless, it's being done for the same reasons.
But, sorry for the error.  Just typin' away......

>FWIW, I would never say that heroin is not all that bad for you, and I
still want it, along with crack and you name it, legalized.

Wha?
Why Allan!  How....um......liberal of you!

I'm all for letting people make their own choices, but with the defunct
capitalist healthcare system we have in this country, we couldn't *afford*
to let Heroin be legal.

But, that's a whole 'notha debate.