Re: Isn't it always an attorney that messes it all up.

I don't see that he did all this. From what he's said, I thought he 1) accidently ran accross a site while researching orphanages. Then 2) he (or Joseph) found one that looked like a kid's game. He was then aware of the subject, and 3) he went looking to find the extent of it. At this point he used his card to enter the gateway.

His timeline is too vague to place where in this he talked to his lawyer, but he also said that he didn't know at first it was illegal in the UK to view the sites, so the lawyer must have been late in the process.

keets

>Hindsight. It really was better advice to keep quiet <after stumbling onto
a child porn site for the first time> and hope nothing would be found.

Yet still return for more? And hope that *too* isn't found?
I don't get that.
It doesn't add up.
If it don't fit...............

>I'm sure this has been bothering Pete.

What should be bothering Pete is why he felt the need to sneak around from
the law and police, *after* receiving legal council, to re-visit child porn
sites multiple times, and then finally go the last illegal step and pay.
Hello!

I just don't get it.
And things don't add up.

Kevin in VT