Re: Know your enemy

I believe this too.
But, I'm concerned that most others will not.
I'm also concerned about this "no downloaded material was
found"....*found*...yet the actual computer was destroyed????

I'm not jumping on The Sun's bandwagon yet as I've seen no other news
organization state this, but if true, it just looks really bad.
I don't even want to think about it.
I shot my email off to them asking about their source as soon as I read that article and I've not heard a word back from them. This is odd. Do you suppose it means they have no source?

It's a problem in much of media reporting these days. Reporters and pundits seem to be saying what they think as if it's the truth, and without any qualification to indicate it's only their opinion. FOX and MSNBC are also bad offenders, I notice.

keets