Re: Woke up Free but Branded by his Fans Too?

Hold on there Jimbo M.......before you make more outlandish accusations that
you don't know anything about..
If you want to equate what Pete did, who is now on a public register of sex
offenders and likely unable to travel, with casual pot smokers accross the
world numbering in the millions, that's up to you if you wish to hide like
that.
A couple of other folks have addressed the drug analogy, so I won't say a lot more about it. I would like to mention that drug laws are considerably more reasonable than they were at one time, and that drug enforcement used to rely on heavy penalties for users. There was also strong moral condemnation for drug users, and some folks still hold on to these attitudes even when they have proved unreasonable. I'm sure you've encountered folks like this, Kevin. ;)

I may have lost the email where you asked posters to lay off you, Kevin, but actually thanks are due you and Schrade for expressing the pent up emotion that's been smoldering for the last few months. We have the opportunity here to discuss what Pete will be facing as far as the fans go, and also something of what the tabloids are up to. It does look like maybe The Sun is approaching this like a cause, doesn't it?

keets