behind the scenes

In a message dated 5/9/2003 4:48:59 PM Pacific Standard Time,
peter_dennis_blandford_townshend@hotmail.com writes:

> I don't remember having spoken to you, and don't intend to........
>
> I was replying to Scott, and I would appreciated it if you would not
> reply/respond to subjects,
> edited or not, that contain my words.
>
> L~

This is so funny.  I was not talking to you Lew.  Did I address you?  No I
didn.t  I have no idea why you want to attack me.  I have never, ever done
anything mean to you. I have joked with you. Oh, and Yes, I did decline to go
on a date with you, but I had good reasons that had nothing to do with you
and everything to do with my children.  I guess being rejected, regardless of
the reason, was more than you could handle.

I have had a fuckin' day from hell, from fucking hell and you just topped the
cake.  I have only showed concern for you and your fucked up condition.

Leave ME alone.

Jo