Nuff said on Pete: who was harmed?

>From: Zenswhen
>Subject: Nuff said on Pete: who was harmed?
 >
>So...let's take that to Pete's case here (which I was sick of reading about
before and am less than happy to see its return). Pete accessed a site. Who
was >harmed?

Damn Mark!
Where you been?
You really gonna make me go through it all, all over again?

>Alan is right about the concept of funding the next rape is
ridiculous...this site is about making money. Capitalism.

Supply and Demand?
Ah, no point going into it again.  Ken in MD has a good write up.

>I've been to the Charles Manson site, but I'm not a member of the family or
support it in any way. I was just interested.

This reminds me of a debate I once had with some friends who felt strongly
that all drugs should be legalized, including heroin and crack and you name
it.  It was unusual for me, because I rarely find myself debating from the
'right'.
They insisted that heroin wasn't that bad for you, yet they stumbled all
around when I asked if they had tried it, and if not, why?

Kevin in VT