Woke up Free but Branded by his Fans Too?

>From: "Jim M"
>Subject: Re: Woke up Free but Branded by his Fans Too?
>
>Then why post them here?

Because this is a Who group forum where these sorts of opinions can  be
shared.
It was my hope that a passionate Who and Pete fan can post such opinions,
and the people on the receiving end could receive such opinions and
appreciate that if a passionate fan is having these feelings and thoughts
then what on earth is the general public feeling.
That's how it has been in the past.

Instead, I get accused of supporting child porn by simply using my credit
card and purchasing pot.
And then also called a hypocrite by you, Jim.
And if you don't think I'm pissed at you directly, think again.

>  You're obviously really having a hard time dealing
>with this.  I'll drop it.

I don't have a problem with you stating your opinions, but don't go making
this personal against me.
Glad you're having such an easy time about it.
Carry on.
Pretend nothing has changed.

God speed.

Kevin in VT