Woke up Free but Branded by his Fans Too?

>From: "Sigel, James J"
>Subject: Woke up Free but Branded by his Fans Too?
>
>What the fuck do you want from him?

I neglected to answer this question.
I may have with "an apology", but that's not all of it.
I'm pissed at Pete.
I'm pissed that he did this.
I don't understand the rationale.
I'm pissed he's on a sex offenders list.
I'm pissed his career is tarnished.
I'm pissed he or The Who may not be able to travel to the US to play.
I'm pissed The Who's reputation is being tarnished.
I'm pissed at the whole damn thing, and I really don't *know* what I want
"from him".

But, an apology to us and the rest of society for crossing that line would
be a good start.

And I tell ya, in defense of my Burger King "whopper" statement, if my kid's
picture were on that web site that a person paid to see, I'd want to go
after the guy (sue) who paid the criminals money, who paid money to see my
kid on that site.

That's not such an unreasonable "whopper" of a sentiment.
I think it's this situation that's a whopper.
But then, it wasn't me who caused this situation.

Kevin in VT