my thoughts

ok, make way. ::JOELTLE approaches the bench::

first off, on pete on a sex offenders list.  it could've been worse. he
could've been sent to jail.

secondly. I feel that instead of talking about the money pete naively gave
the child porn website people, I feel the media (and people like youse on the
webring) should think about the people who own these sites for THEY are the
guilty ones for THEY possibly raped children for THEY possibly forced
children to pose for these illicit images. all pete was doing was research
for an autobiography. yes, it was naive for him to do what he did, but at
least none of his own children are working on books about their tales of
their father molesting them or something to that effect.

and finally. if us who/townshend fans should have boycotted Leno's show and
howard stern and whoever that was making jokes about townshend, I feel the
michael Jackson fans should do the same to ALL the TV and radio shows.
there's still no proof that he's a pedophile.

I rest my case.  ::steps down and ducks for the backlash::