The EVIL list of people who may be dangerous

You know, as I've been reading the posts on Pete's name being added to the risk list. I've been thinking...

As a parent, I've been thinking.

Here goes - its rough. Change a name from PT to some unknown everyday guy - hey maybe even someone with multiple substance abuse problems, I don't know....

He's moving in next to your family. He has been involved in porn sites....how would you feel? Would you want to know?

I would, and I would want to know how involved he was. And to be honest, if he said "I was doing research" and he wasn't a professional researcher - with approval from a peer review panel - and police clearance - no plan, lets see the collected research (notes, not photos, plans, outlines etc) I wouldn't really trust him, in fact, I think I'd figure he was a pervert, and he was just lucky to not get truly caught.

You know, he paid money to people who abuse children - he knew what he was doing....so now he has some consequences - go figure - maybe some child will be saved because of this - maybe someone won't pay for porn because of this.

As far as PT goes, quack like a duck.....walk like a duck.....pay for porn.....hey the Premier of BC (Gordon Campbell) caught caught drinking and Driving in Hawaii - says it was his first time. Many of us up here figure that it may have been the first time he got caught......

Would any of you paid to enter a child porn site "for research"?

Not me

steve