I Don't Like Nightmares

	>From: "Sigel, James J"
	>Subject: I Don't Like Nightmares
>
>Kevin, dear boy,

Who you callin' boy???

>what'd I miss?  Aside from the obvious debacle, what
>did Pete do now?  Apologize for what?  Sorry, but I missed what led up
>to your comment.  Please advise!  Tanx...

Go to the ar-chives boy...(dum-dum-dum-dum-dum-dum-dum) Go to the archives!

My comment was regarding the disclosure by the police confirming for the first time that Pete actually did pay (contribute money) to the web site to gain access, and the reaction felt by abused children groups, not to mention parents everywhere, including this one.

Kevin in VT