power pop list

> And check out number 2 for some interesting comments .......
>
> Cheers,

Maybe the most insane comment on The Who I have ever seen.  Last great moment was The Kids are Alright?  At least he could have gotten the lyrics right when he quoted the song.  Did he forget fucking TOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!  How about Who's Next which is on everyone's top 10 albums of all time.  Quadrophenia?  I can respect someone disliking a band, but making such a staggeringly ignorant comment is downright baffling, even from a college student.

Mc