Art Day at my kids school

Hello,

I just finished 3 quick sets at my kids' school.  First I performed
for about 20 min each in each of the 3rd grade classrooms (my son
is in one of them), and in the
afternoon I have to go back for the sixth grade, which my daughter is
in.

We did a great Magic Bus.  My volunteers helped with some shakers,
a tambourine, and a wood block; while I played the guitar.   The
response of "Too Much,  It's a Magic Bus" to my calls was brilliant.
I wrote it on the blackboard and went over the Bo Diddly beat with them.

I also did a little of I Can't Explain.

This afternoon, I am definitely doing The Kids Are Alright, an perhaps
some Won't Get Fooled Again.

The kids dug it!

Joe in Philly

Joe Lewinski
ICANON Associates, Inc.
Phone: 610-313-1850 x 115
Fax: 610-313-1848

NEWZware is a product of ICANON Inc. - Visit our web site at
http://www.icanon.com/ for more information on ICANON, the company, and its
suite of products and services.