Re: average age

Here is a shot at a trivial story in the life of a who fan.

In the late 80's, I worked at a credit bureau as a secretary and one of my
co-workers, made me a handmade Who shirt in honor of my obsession.  It
actually was a Daltrey shirt.  It was white and she ironed on rainbow sparkly
letters that said "Roger Daltrey" and under it "Where are you?" and had these
big rainbow sparkly set of lips in the middle.  I think I was on a mission at
that time to find Roger at the time and was always talking about him.  So, my
friend made me a shirt to help possibly find him.  Unfortunately, it didn't
work, but I still have the shirt... :)

Jo