Who Lunch box

In a message dated 5/2/2003 10:38:47 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Shepherdsbush@aol.com writes:

> With all the talk of Who flags and such, you guys might be interested in
> this
> link to a Who lunch box of all things!

Last year, I took my kid's to Disneyland/California Adventures.  At one of
the many shops, they were selling this lunch box.  I thought that was
odd......still do.   The theme of the store was music though.  I bought my
dad a cool shirt with all different kinds of guitars on it.  I didn't buy the
lunch box though.

Before seeing that lunchbox on the website, I sometimes wondered if I had
seen it in a dream or if it was real.

Jo