Oops you did it again - no Who

>From: Biggsk
>Subject: Re: Oops you did it again - no Who
>
>Do so and
>decide for yourselves.

Since you seem to be addressing the entire list here, Greggy-doo and scrappy
too, what I've decided for myself is that it must be damn easy for a
Libertarian to stand up on their high horse and cast judgment on all sides.
Yep, really easy to call all the fouls when you ain't even in the game.

Hmmmm, what Libertarian can we research and spew on about, and pick at every
little occurrence while they were holding a public office.
Hmmmmmmmmmm?
Nope, can't find one.
Not a one!

>Lying chronically to the American people;

You're full of shit.

>running away like a scared Marky boy from Bin Laden and terrorists six
times
>during his years in office (which Bin Laden stated in 1998 only emboldened
>him even more)

That's more bull shit given the political climate here at the time.
Hindsight can be 20/20, but it can also be distorted to fit anyone's agenda.

>being complicit in stealing a little boy from Cuba

Stealing????
You've gone mad.

>Naww - I'll pass on this moron's "legacy."

Funny, I was thinking the same about your political views.

>I am more into things like truth,
>honor, obeying the law, etc.

Yeah, we can see that.  And which Libertarian is it that is setting such
high examples for us all to follow???????

>And I cannot, for the life of me, think of
>anything he did that I would be envious of!

Well if you can't even see the obvious economic successes ('cause there sure
are a whooooole bunch of rich people who can), then there's no point in
trying to point out all the other social, environmental, or ecological
accomplishments that were made.

>See how the truth gets under his skin?

No.  I see how your BS is getting under *my* skin.

>I am quite content to rest in the arms of the truth little boy!  It seems
>that you are the one that cannot handle it.

Nope.  You're quite content not choosing a side or getting involved.  You'd
rather throw stones from the sidelines, no matter who's on the field.
There's something honorable about *that*??????

Kevin in VT