Re: Pete's blazing guitar work

In a message dated 5/2/2003 9:38:40 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org writes:

> Just...to...be...clear.
> I LOVE PETE'S GUITAR WORK.
> IT'S UNMATCHED!

Hear! hear!  I'm with you Kevin.

We all know that there are more accomplished guitar players in the natural
skill department and most of them are probably not even famous. I just enjoy
the way Pete does it best. He is an inspiring overachiever with limited
talents on lead. (Take this the right way.) I can only describe it like, he
is not supposed to be able to do what he is doing, but does it anyway.  With
an exclamation point.  What he ends up doing is *creating* something that
only he can do.  Simply amazing. And never boring!

Take the bumble bee. I've read that on "paper" a bumble is not supposed to be
able to fly due to it's weight and small wing size.  But nobody told the
bumble bee that.

Jon in Mi.