Re: Christie's auction / Rainbow 1972?

>Bruce

Thanks for the answers!  regarding question two, are
you confident that the two pics are both from these
gigs?  The thing that clued me in was that Roger seems
to have the same outfit on in both, and the look of
the pics is similar.

I'd like to know so I can definitively identify "my"
picture (the one with the jump).  Incidentally, I
noticed it was scanned backwards because John In the
background) was on the wrong side of the stage.  Here
is a corrected, larger version:

http://a2.cpimg.com/image/3A/6D/17946682-a2a5-0190025A-.jpg

Thanks again,
Ken