Re: Don't be shy

I was next to the kid from da Netherlands, at BB Kings, when Steve Loungo
actually said, " Ba-da-Bjorn" when beginning the song. We were in the front
row, and more than once during the show, John, lovingly made references to
Bjorn.

Later, after the show, when me & Bjorn were hangin' backstage with John....

magik

ps.- it's all good! Btw, I'm referring to the night after the CFNY, when JAE
took the stage at BB's and said, "This is the real show!"