facts not wrong, mark

> Mc:
>
> In this case it was a pre-election campaign rally, which was a public event. It was not a victory party. Once again, you have your "facts" wrong...as Todd Rundgren said: "Don't you
> ever learn?"

As I stated before, I thought it was a victory party but didn't have exact recollection of it.  In short, I wrote that I wasn't sure.  Regardless of when it occured, it wasn't a public rally but a private rally by invitation.  I recounted a similar event I attended for Bush 41 in 1992 in which I had to get an advance invitation from the Republican Party to attend.  We also don't know that the Bush campaign didn't pay the necessary fees to play the song.  This is a fact even you, the fountain of knowledge, don't have; yet you continue to assume that there was something fishy about it because "W" was involved.

Mc