Re: Pete and "W"

> A while back I was busily advancing a theory that Who music was actually Celtic martial hymns. It translates well to Japanese, too.

See, now it's times like these that I wish I was smarter than I am. Or more educated. I can't tell if this is a joke or if it really means something that I didn't never not know.
Well, I was half joking and half serious. Trying to pin down The Who's non-verbal message is tricky, and this was just one attempt at it. It was a fun theory to put together.

:)
keets