Young Vic Setlist

From: Ken in MD <seahawkman2001@xxxxxxxxx>

And I love the segue from Roadrunner to
NE... I wonder if this is the correct running order of
this show?

http://www.thewho.net/concertguide/1971/ only has one Young Vic show listed. It is from April 26th, which is the date listed in the WNDE liner notes as the source for that disc. However, there are songs on WNDE (BBE, PAE) not in that setlist (below) and vice versa (PW, SMFM). The show on thewho.net must be from a different date.

Jim

Too Much Of Anything, Getting In Tune, Bargain, Pinball Wizard, See Me Feel Me, Baby Don't You Do It, Water, My Generation, Roadrunner, Naked Eye, Booney Moroney, Won't Get Fooled Again.