Deflowered By The Who

>From: "Schrade, Scott"
>Subject: Deflowered By The Who

Starring Keets?
;-)

>And yet something must've struck me at an early age about "Pinball Wizard"
>(even if it was Elton John's version).  So, that song will hold a special
>place, too.

Ahhh, a sign of the times.
I was a BIG Elton fan at around the 4th and 5th grade.  First Album I ever
owned was "Don't Shoot Me....".
Loved Pinball Wizard.
When I heard The Who's version, first Who song I ever heard, I immediately
didn't like it because it competed with Elton.  And it was The Who's song!
Duh!
The Who scared me.  They were too hard.

I obviously have gained a greater appreciation, since then, for scary,
driving rock.

>Anyone else have any fond memories of the first Who song that made you
>want more?  And more?  And more?  And more?......

Tommy opened my eyes.
Who's Next sealed the deal.
Quad blew my mind and changed my life forever.

Kevin in VT
Oh, and Naked Eye is simply perfection.