Flame?

>From: Zenswhen <bushchoked
>
>Kevin:
>
>You don't like Flame?

Is that the name?  No, I don't.
First time I heard it, I listened to the whole thing, but it was a struggle.
Second time, I ffwd at the 1/2-way mark.
Third time, with my wife in the car, she asked "what the fuck is this?".
All I could say was "I know", and press ffwd.
I just listened to Psycho-d the other day.  I gave it a good try, but still
just find it a total departure from the rest of the music, and really not
something that offers me *anything*.
I'm almost embarrassed listening to it.
Its too, ummmmmmmmmm Cenlene Dion?   .....for me.

>Now if you're talking about Fast Food on Iron Man, I would put THAT on the
top of the solo list.

There are a few competitors on that album.
The Movie was great!

>"Don't you ever learn?"

Yealp.

Kevin in VT