Pete Speaks & WND

>From: Joe Lewinski
>Subject: Re: Pete Speaks
>
>This is a sign that he has survived this mess personally.   The crisis is
>over, and he his emotional systems have stabilized and are dealing
>with moving on.

I was totally with you until this last part.
I don't think the crisis is over.
I think Pete is still in a world of shit at the moment, waiting for the
system to slowly grind rustily forward to resolution.
He's getting an ulcer.
He's trying to keep his mind busy.

>This is all my humble opinion based on my observations

Noted.

> mixed with the
>baggage of my own life.

Uh oh.

>Joe in Philly  - keen to get me WNDE this weekend, and enjoying amdenCam!
;-)

Mine arrived today!
Has anyone else gotten the "what, *another* version of WN?"
But baby!  You don't understand!   This one's got the live recordings from
......<in her mind, my voice gets fainter, the tv gets louder>

Kevin in VT