silly question... (non-Who)

Was wondering if anyone could answer a question that has always bothered me:
Many times when a single is listed with it's B-side, the B-side's title is preceded by b/w. What does the b/w stand for?
I've always thought it meant 'backed with', but i'm not sure if that's right or not. Someone please solve this conundrum for me!
-cpb

btw - just picked up the Who's Next Deluxe... listening to My Wife right now... sounds pretty good so far.

Take a ride down the banal canal at
THE Experience:
http://www.geocities.com/jt_ia/CPB/CPB.html