Setting record straight on Underture and Tommy's real weak point

Underture is sublime, period. The weak point on Tommy is "Listening to You".
It doesn't rock like the rest of the record, and the vocals are too high,
somnambulant and redundant in tone. I thought Roger did a better job on this
song on the movie soundtrack, and the Who always did it much better live. I
suspect "Listening" was done in a hurry towards the end of the sessions. It
feels only 3/4 baked.

sp