Re: Pete and "W"

I define a public event as one in which anyone can go, either by just showing up or by purchasing a ticket. The Bush event was neither.

---

Are you sure *your* definition* is the same as the *legal* definition?

---

He really should lighten up. It was not a big enough deal for him to call Bush a cunt,

BUSH *is* a CUNT! (no offense meant toward the lovely ladies in the house)...it was not *my* word, but having been said.....The *current*
President of the United States of America *is* a **CUNT**!!!!!!!!!

FUCK George Bush.....a gutless CUNT!!!!

AnEnglishBoy~ (stranded on an island he does not worship w/o question!)