The Ataris Won't Get Fooled Again

"I took my daughter and her friends to see a punk band called the Ataris
this evening. During the break while the roadies were setting up the
equipment, after some punk songs played in the background, I noticed the
distinctive organ intro to WGFA in the background. I thought it was just
a coincidence until the volume cranked up when the organ break in the
middle started, then the band timed their entrance onto the stage to
coincide with Roger's scream! It was extremely cool. I went from being a
tag-along chaperone dad to really getting into the show. It's good to see
some of today's artists paying homage to the greats!

- -Chris in Cleveland"

Yay!  I am going to see them tomorrow!  Sounds like its gonna be fun.
When I saw MxPx a couple of years ago they played "Baba" as their intro
and actually came out and played it up to the "Don't cry..." break before
launching into one of their own songs.  When I saw Tenacious D last year
they covered "Pinball Wizard".  Seems the Who are popping up everywhere
these days. :)

Nicole

"Don't compromise yourself, you are all you got."-Janis Joplin
"Life is what happens to you while your busy making other plans."- John
Lennon       "Don't ever let life pass you by." - Incubus My Journal:
http://nikki983.diary-x.comIM: IluvBtles